1. Job description: About the role We are looking for an experienced and driven C++ developer. Together with our Tech Team you are responsible for the development of our backend and integration with the App. We want to grow to 120 countries with a lot of users and an important task will be to make sure our systems are ready for that. It is an advantage if you already have experience as a backend developer of large mission-critical systems. On a day to day basis you will:
- You are responsible for the development of our backend and integration work with the frontend team.
- You will be defining, running and monitoring large computational workloads, running on low latency infrastructure.
- Researching, we expect that you have great research skills and that you enjoy the challenge. We have to find ways to improve different parts of our system, implement new features and processes to create the best customer experience.
- Preferably university level of working experience or MSc in IT or related field
- 2+ years experience with C++
- Knowledge of integration patterns, tools and technologies
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Ability to deliver clean, efficient and reliable code
- Be a team player; experience with Agile Scrum is a clear benefit
- A proactive approach to problem solving- Ability to deal with field-critical questions
- Experience as engineer with trading and/or financial industry would be an advantage
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Minimum 14-month salary, 13-month salary depends on the actual number of months working at the company.
- Bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year, birthday, … reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
- Send CV to mail: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference